Southern Fried Chicken Recipes
Easy Fried Chicken Recipes one of America's
It has the taste & flavor of the southern style entertaining. Whether it is summer or winter. These recipes will soon be one of your families favorites.
Southern Fried Chicken
1 egg beaten
1/2 cup milk
2 teaspoons garlic salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 whole-chicken, cut into pieces
3 cup vegetable oil
- In a medium bowl, beat egg and 1/2 cup milk together.
- In a different medium bowl combine garlic salt, paprika,
pepper, poultry seasoning and flour together.
- Dip meat in egg and milk mixture then coat in flour
mixture. Then repeat this one more time in egg and milk mixture. then coat in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, Heat oil to 365 degrees F (185 degrees C).
- Place coated chicken in the hot oil and brown on all sides. Reduce heat to medium low continue to cook until no pink in the middle and juicys run clear about 25 minutes.
Yields : 8 servings
Prep Time : 20 minutes
Cook Time : 30 minutes
Return to Home Page from Fried Chicken Recipes