1 Package Prepared Pastry Dough
Grated Cheese(like cheddar and Parmesan)
1 Egg Yolk
- Roll out pastry dough to 1/2" thick, cut into 1" thick strips.
- Place strips onto a greased baking sheet.
- Mix egg yolk with a touch of water and brush mixture over dough strips.
- Sprinkle with your favorite hard cheese. (I used cheddar and Parmesan!)
- Place in a Preheated oven at 400 F bake for 15 minutes until lightly browned and cheese is melted.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
up to 5 people
Recipe submitted by:
from British Columbia, Canada.
Return to Easy Party Appetizers from Breadsticks Recipes