Easy Cake Mix Cookie Recipes
Quick & Easy Cake Mix Cookie Recipes are chewy delicious and melt in your mouth. Add a little zest to your cookies by making Lemon cake mix cookies or go to the dark side and make Chocolate cake mix cookie recipes. Use your favorite box of cake mix and be creative and add your favorites like dried fruit, candies, chocolate chips, peanut butter chips etc.. One thing for sure these are yummy and sure to please in flavor and taste.
Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
1 (18.25 ounce) package lemon cake mix
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon lemon extract
1/3 cup powder sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In large bowl pour in cake mix. Stir in oil, eggs and lemon extract until well blended.
- Put powder sugar in a small bowl then drop teaspoonful of dough into sugar and roll them around so that they are lightly covered.
- Place them onto increased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 6-9 minutes in the preheated oven. The bottoms will be lightly brown and insides chewy.
Yields: 36 servings
Cook Time: 6-9 minutes
Chocolate Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
1 (18.25 ounce) Package devil's food cake mix
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In large bowl pour in cake mix. Then stir in oil and eggs till well blended. Mix in chocolate chips.
- Onto a grease cookie sheet roll dough into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool for 4 minutes before removing.
Return to Cookie Recipes from Cake Mix Cookie Recipes