Easy Chicken Parmesan Recipe's
Quick & Easy for
with a crispy
breaded outer shell &
delicious makes a
great main course
Easy Parmesan Chicken
5 chicken breast halves boneless & skinless
2/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
3/4 teaspoon dried basil
1 tablespoon margarine or butter
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Flatten chicken to 1/4 inch
- In a bowl combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs and basil.
- In a separate bowl beat egg.
- Dip chicken in egg and then coat in the bread crumbs mixture.
- In a large skillet, brown chicken over meduim heat in butter and oil for 3-5 minutes on each side until the chicken is no longer pink inside and juices run clear.
Yields: 5 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Ready in : 15 minutes
Baked Parmesan Chicken Recipe
2 tablespoon oil
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 cup bread crumbs
2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
6 chicken breast halves boneless & skinless
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl blend garlic and oil.
- In another bowl combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, basil and pepper.
- Dip chicken in oil mixture and then coat in the bread crumbs mixture.
- Place coated chicken breast in the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle the remaining bread crumbs on top.
- Bake 30 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink inside and juices run clear.
Ready in :
Return to home page from Chicken Parmesan Recipes