"Aloha" Hawaiian Chicken Recipe
Hawaiian Chicken Recipe are a unique combination of flavors and spices.
Easy Baked Hawaiian Pineapple Chicken
6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 green pepper, sliced
6 medium potatoes, sliced
1 (20 ounce)can sliced juiced packed pineapple, drained, save juice
1 (18 ounce) bottle bbq sauce
- Preheat oven 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Lightly grease medium baking dish.
- Put chicken in baking dish. Place potatoes, pineapple, peppers around chicken.
- Pour in the saved pineapple juice all over chicken then top with barbeque sauce.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until no longer pink in middle and the chicken juice run clear and potatoe are tender.
Yields: 6 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Return to Chicken Recipes from Hawaiian Chicken Recipes