Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes are quick and easy
to bake. This simple recipes makes a chewy soft cookie that is the best simple cookie recipe ever!!! If you want a soft cookie cook for less time or crispy you cook for longer time.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
1 cup margerine or butter(softened)
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 cup sugar
2 eggs large
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 cups uncooked oatmeal, old fashion
2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F(190 degrees C).
- In large bowl beat together butter, eggs, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Now add flour, baking soda and salt blend together.
- Stir in oatmeal and chocolate chips until well mixed.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9 to 12 minutes or until the cookies are just set.
***Do Not Overbake***
Yields: 60 cookies
Cook Time: 9 to 12 minutes
Return to Cookie Recipes from Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies